Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Tuesday

Am very very tired today. I started to get weak at work and now I'm really tired. I'm sure I'll go to bed early. These 10 hour work days may prove too much after a while. But I love my four day weeks. We'll see. I'll just do what I can do.

I managed, at last, to arrange to have the two shots at NPH. Yippee. That'll save a fortune in gas and time.

The good thing that happened: tax refund. Huh? Yep, that's right.

Things I'm thankful for: the new mattresses we got for Christmas. Very comfy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to say you need money, but I know the out of pocket expenses must be hell, even just the gas nowadays -- have you thought about having a benefit to raise money? I don't mean now, you are way too busy just getting well, but maybe in the future. I know a few people who have done this. Just a thought!

Dawn said...

Thanks for your suggestion, but we're in pretty good shape. As far as medical expenses go, we have good insurance and an awesome prescription drug plan. We both work full time jobs and Luke has a second job. We also have savings and other resourses. We don't really have a need for fundraising at this time and I'm not comfortable with the idea. Hopefully, we'll never have to do that.