Thursday, June 02, 2005

Six (not quite) Million $ Day

Today - two ultrasounds and a bone scan. Relatively painless. I had fun driving my little car instead of the van. I got a Dean Koontz book on CD from the library to listen to on the trip. It's really spooooky!

I'm feeling really good today. This extra week off from chemo has been good for me. I'm better, stronger, faster. I've been singing and whistling through the day today, feeling just like my old self. I even rode my bike some yesterday.

I'm sure gonna hate starting chemo up again. Don't worry, I didn't forget I said I'd tell you about the emotional side of this fun house ride. But not today. Maybe Saturday, when I have some time to really dig into it. For today, though, I'm hanging on to feeling good physically and emotionally.

Happy thing: Fun with tatoos! Not the real ones, the temp kind. Luke'll post a picture. But for now - time to make some cookies while they taste right.

No comments: