Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Delayed Treatment

No treatment today. Liver functions are not quite right. He wants to let me rest another week before hitting me with more chemo. In the meantime, I have to have an ultrasound and a bone scan. Why the bone scan? Because the result from the blood test that appears to be a liver problem can actually be something with the bones or gall stones or whatever. That'll be Thursday. At least they rescheduled the pelvic ultrasound (that I was to have next Thursday due to the extra vaginal bleeding) for the same day. That'll be a big day.

It'll be nice to have a break from the chemo, but this throws off my whole schedule. I'll have to fix my calendar. I had all my treatment dates written in.

Good thing: Had my car fixed. No more rattling mixed with chirping birds and now it's save to drive it to Shreveport.

No comments: