Saturday, October 15, 2005

Sleep Can Do the Trick

I slept really late this morning but I guess it was just the ticket for my mood. As I came out of my bedroom I heard the happy notes of Luke's guitar practice. I felt inspired to dance and shimmy around the room, bopping up and down in counterpoint to his playing. I am anti-rhythm woman (hear me roar), and the sight of me dancing steps in no relation to the speed or rhythm of the guitar playing is quite comical. Add my patchy head of hair and my giant sleeping shirt (designed to cover my extra flesh) and it's not a pretty sight. I don't care. Something I'm learning - when you feel good don't waste it, grab onto it.

Now everyone has left the house for various activities and I'm still feeling light, so I'm putting on the stereo to dance around and clean the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Dance to any and all music if it makes you feel good. Do you remember me bopping around when no music was anywhere to be heard, just because I could hear it in my head? How silly at 15 and still at 41, but who cares??
How are Cheryl and Sharon? My cox and neworleans.com email still work. You up to a short visit some Saturday? We are closer in miles now, I should take advantage of that fact. Trying hard to get Wanda to move closer too.
I love you!! Vicki