Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Postscript

Back from doc.

The good news: The doc agrees it's not my imagination. The lump in my breast is considerably smaller.

The bad news: still anemic. The shots aren't doing their job well enough. We've added iron supplements. The doctor was quite surprised that I was feeling fine and still working and gardening and such. What he said was that I was "curiously asymptomatic" considering my blood levels. Then he laughed and said now that I knew, I'd probably be exhausted. He was joking, but little does he know, I'm totally suggestible and probably will be tired now. Thanks doc.

Looking forward to Jeremy's soccer banquet tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God the lumps are shrinking.

Anonymous said...

wonderfull news. Attitude is an
amazing thing, but then you always have been a positive person