Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Nuttin'

I've got nothing to say today. But maybe that's a good thing. At least I'm not complaining.

We've been having this awesome weather lately. (Uh, oh, it's pathetic when you're reduced to talking about the weather.) It's cool outside, but not cold and sunny. Perfect being-outside weather.

Tomorrow I have the 10 days-post-chemo doctor appointment and blood tests and shot. Hopefully my numbers will be better this time. I'm trying to eat bananas and drink orange juice and whatnot. The only thing I have to complain about is I'm having some heart palpitations and shortness of breath. But hey, maybe I'm just in love.

This is totally unrelated to cancer (go ahead, say it, "OH at last!"). The other day I was watching The Daily Show with John Stewart and they showed this clip of a chimpanzee smoking a cigarette! It was the weirdest thing! The curious thing was that chimp looked more natural and at ease smoking that cigarette than I ever did and I smoked for 14 years. I kept thinking, maybe it was a man in a chimp suit. Only it wasn't. I hope you get a chance to see it, if you missed it.

I told you I had nothing today.

No comments: